Our Fellowship Groups at Graveston are foundational to what we do as disciples. Small groups of people meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM to develop as a disciple of Jesus Christ. Each Fellowship Group has a focus on MINISTERING to current class members, TEACHING obedience of God's Word, and REACHING out to those who don't have a relationship with Jesus or church family.
Our purpose it to develop fully functional disciples
of Jesus through fellowship.
Why fellowship groups?
- We first should fellowship with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Then we recognize we should fellowship with one another (1 John 1:5-7)
So what is Biblical fellowship with one another?
- Communion at the Lord's Supper (1 Corinthians 11:23-34)
- Membership in the church for camaraderie, instruction, service and worship (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Giving (Leviticus 27:30-33, Hebrews 13:16)
- Suffering (James 5:13-16, Philippians 3:7-10)
- Ministering to the saints
- Relief for other churches
- Helping people in need (Romans 12:13)